Thursday, October 9, 2008

NERD???


So over the weekend I got some new glasses. The last time I wore glasses was about 7th grade and they were blue and purple and lasted about a month before I insisted on contacts. The only problem with contacts is sometimes when I get home from a long day my eyes hurt so I'll take my contacts out but then I'm blind. So I decided to get some new glasses. Now I realize I'm pretty nerdy at heart--I like school, I think its fun to make a budget for 6 months at a time, and I type and organize my grocery list-- but looking like a nerd I'm not quite sure I'm up to that! Joel thinks its funny to call me a nerd and four-eyes but I'm starting to get a complex. So do you think I look like a nerd? Be honest I can handle it!!!

2 comments:

B and J said...

No! You look freaking smart and gorgeous!

Rick said...

Mikaela, I love your new glasses, way CUTE!!! You do NOT look like a nerd : ) kendra