Sunday, October 26, 2008

3 Things I LOVE About FALL...
















Today, Joel and I enjoyed the nice day by going up the canyon to take the dogs on a walk. Being outside made me realize how much I really love Fall. First, I love all the beautiful colors! The trees are amazing right now, especially in the canyon! Second I love the weather! After a hot summer, the cool weather is a little refreshing. The last thing I love about Fall is the food! With a summer of grilled chicken and salad, its nice to be able to make a big pot of soup or chili. The only thing I don't like about Fall is winter has to follow it. Now only of we could just skip right to spring!

5 comments:

Rick said...

Hi Mikaela. I love the picture of you walking Dixie & Diesel... SO cute!!! I miss you tons and hope you are doing good. luv, kendra

Katie& Family said...

Those are awesome pics! When I come up in November you'll have to show me how to add pics and change my format. love ya, katie

Unknown said...

Those fall pics in the canyon are so gorgeous! I'm glad you found my blog!

Abby and Eric said...

Hey Mikaela, I am so glad you found my blog. Yes, i am a twilight fan too! I am not going to see the movie until I get back home for christmas. I am living in Pittsburgh and they don't have good theaters here. We are diffidently spoiled in SLC. My mom and mother-in-law are going to wait for me and then we are all going to see it! Thats if I can wait! You and your husband are a cute couple. And you two dogs are adorable. I am so happy to see you guys are doing so well! Keep in touch.

Amber said...

You are so cute. Fun pictures! Miss ya.