Sunday, August 24, 2008

Memory Lane...


This weekend I went with my mom to St. George to visit my sister! The trip was short but we still had a lot of fun! I miss my sister like crazy and wish she lived closer. If I had it my way I would have her living so close that she would be in my spare bedroom! Evertime I visit St. George I can't help but think of the memories I made while living there. It makes me think of college and cheering for the good ol' Rebels. It makes me think of the fun times me and my roommate had together and the friends I made. And most of all it makes me think of meeting and dating Joel. It is always fun to go back and just remember.

5 comments:

B and J said...

I think I took that pic of you and Joel! And I really liked that shirt but who knows where the heck that thing ended up huh :) Can't wait to see you! This week, yeah!

Rick said...

Cute pictures Mikaela! I wish Katie lived closer too! luv, kendra

Spilter said...

I am with you I hate living far away from my sister too. Wish we could always get our way! You look great.
I wish you could get Jen blogging.....

Miss ya,
Amber

Katie& Family said...

I seriously hate that picture of me. You look dang cute and I look stoned. Fair? I think not:)

Love and miss you, Katie

Prince Family said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I'll add you to ours so we can keep in touch. You look great! Good to see everything is going well for you guys