Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lake Powell!

So we just got back from our yearly Lake Powell vacation! It was a blast! I needed the week of relaxation! I loved spending time with the fam and enjoying the beautiful scenery and 85 degree water. We spent a lot of time wakeboarding, playing games, working on our tans, swimming, and relaxing! We had great food and I don't think I ever stopped eating while I was there. (Shh...I gained 6 pounds- time to hit the gym!!!) We also had great music. Every night Joel's dad would play the guitar and we would sing. We had great weather, it only rained once! I especially enjoyed sleeping up on top of the house boat under the stars. I had so much fun being there and being able to spend time with Joel and his great family! I can't wait until next year! Life seems so much simpler when you are there! Check out a couple of the tons of pics I took!

3 comments:

B and J said...

Kaela! So cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Would you believe that I've still never been to Lake Powell? Did you see the links on my pages???

Rick said...

Mikaela you are amazing on the wake board! Little Faith is so freakin cute! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! kendra

Amber said...

Man that makes me wish I was a Butler. Looks like it was a blast. I am happy to see your posts. You look great and man those pictures are all amazing. You should be a photographer part time. It makes me miss you and Jenny!