Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday, Blessing, & More!

So I am officially a quarter of a century! I know, I know 10 years from now I'll look back and wish I was 25 again but for now it is a hard age to accept. For my birthday Joel took me to the Homestead (Thanks Gary & Julie!) to stay where we had massages and swam in a crater. He also took the day off and we went shopping and had a great time! On top of all that we had a couple family & friends dinner celebrations. I was definitely spoiled!!! Thanks everyone!

Joel, Katie, and I went to the temple open house. It was absolutley beautiful. I love seeing all the different temples. The temple is such a peaceful place and safe-haven from the world. I am so grateful for temples!

Bridger also had his baby blessing. He looked so hansom in his little white outfit! Joel blessed him and did such an amazing job. No joke I cried like a baby through the entire thing! I am just so lucky to have such a great husband who continually impresses me. He always makes me want to be a better person! We had a little lunch with all the fam. afterwards and it turned out really nice. Thank you everyone who came to support Katie and the baby.

It was a busy, busy week!!! Check out the slide show...

2 comments:

Katie& Family said...

It was a busy week! Thank you so much for all you do for me and Bridger and for all you did to make his blessing day great! You are the best sis and aunt in the world! Love you

Makell and David said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a busy week but a fun one. Happy late Birthday. Bridger is a cute little boy and it sounds like you are a great aunt. So how are you these days?