Sunday, January 11, 2009

BRIDGER STEVEN NIELSEN

I am so excited to have a new nephew!!! Late Wednesday night Katie started having contractions. My mom and I got in the car at midnight and made our way to St.George. Katie made having a baby look so easy, and I am so grateful to Katie and Devon for the opportunity of witnessing such an amazing miracle. Bridger Steven Nielsen was born January 8th at 7:11 a.m., weighing in at 7lbs 13oz, and 20 in long. He is the most beautiful and perfect baby I have ever seen! We left St. George Saturday, and I am already missing them like crazy! Devon, Katie, and Bridger make the cutest little family! Bridger is so lucky to have such wonderful parents and the best aunt (me of course) ever!!!

8 comments:

Katie& Family said...

He is so dang cute! I am glad you put these up. You'll have to help me put some pictures up on my blog. Thanks again for being there. I'm so glad you made it, and I am so thankful for all the support. Bridger already misses his favorite aunt and so do I! Love you tons!!!!

B and J said...

I love that post Kaela! He looks so amazing and precious! Congrats on being an Auntie!

Portia said...

Hey Mikaela and Joel! I love the pics of our newest nephew.. he is adorable! I love that Elizabeth and Bridger are less than a week apart. Crazy!
I got your post and we are about 2 hours away from LA.. I don't know if that is too far, but we would love to see you! It has been forever. I will call you one of these days and see what would work and to just chat.. it has been forever. Miss and love you guys!

Amber said...

He is so cute! Man what an adorable new born. Hope they are all doing good. That is so awesome that you were able to be there.

Lenzi Woodbury said...

He is soooo cute! I can't believe that he has all that dark hair. What a cutie! I seriously cannot believe how much Katie looks like your Mom. Crazy! I'm sure you'll make an awesome aunt!

Makell and David said...

Hey Mikaela how are you? I haven't talked to you forever. How is life? It sounds like you are pretty busy? where do you Live?

Rick said...

Mikaela!!!! Ahh I miss you too! Little Bridger is So cute! And he has the coolest Auntie ever :) How are you and Joel doing? Howz life at the office? We miss you guys a lot, I hope you are doing great!

Lyla Slade said...

So cute Mikaela! What a lucky aunty you are! =)